with ReadyConference® Plus
Meet Anytime. From Anywhere.
ReadyConference® Plus is an always available, personal meeting solution that allows you to host convenient and cost-effective conference calls for up to 125 participants—with all of the meeting management features that you need to make meetings run smoothly and improve productivity.
|Meeting Management Features
|ReadyConference Plus offers convenient, secure and flexible features to enhance the quality of your meetings.
- One click to schedule your meeting using Outlook
- Unique passcodes for hosts and guests to access and control the quality of the meeting
- Mute/un-mute capabilities and individual volume controls
- 24/7 operator assistance
- Quick dial-out from the meeting to add in participants
- Recording at the touch of a button
- Integration with web conferencing for a true collaborative meeting
- Online account management to view meeting reports, access recordings and adjust preferences
|Increase the security levels of your meeting with features like:
- Additional security codes can be enabled by the host and provided to participants
- Announce participant names as they enter or exit the meeting
- Keep participants on hold until the meeting host joins
- Conducting a roll call of all the people in the meeting
|Easy Mobile Access
||Benefits of Using
|Get Customer Support
|PGi Mobile, a unique mobile application for professionals who host many meetings while on the road, gives users a fast and easy way to start a meeting without having to remember lengthy dial-in numbers or passcodes. The PGi Mobile application integrates account numbers onto a mobile device, so all the user has to do is press a button to be connected. It’s that simple. PGiMobile is available for Blackberry and iPhone users and is offered as a free download for ReadyConference Plus or GlobalMeet customers.
- Increased Productivity. Meet anytime from anywhere. No advanced scheduling necessary.
- Simple to Use. One of the most intuitive audio conferencing tools available. No complex training needed.
- Easy to Manage. Web access features include online account management and audio host controls such as individual muting and disconnect.
- Chat in real-time with a live operator, or submit a support ticket.
- Visit http://support.pgi.com to search for answers to your questions and view tutorials.
- Press *0 on your telephone keypad to reach live customer support at any time during your meeting.
AMG Systems is a Platinum selling agent for PGi since 2001. We sell audio, video, and web meeting products all powered by PGi. They are the world leader in collaboration.
Click here to Contact Us for more information.