Onstream Media Corporation (OTCQB: ONSM), is a leading online service provider of corporate audio and web communications, including webcasting, , conferencing and virtual event technology. Onstream Media’s innovative webcasting platform has recently been ranked #1 by TopTenREVIEWS. The company’s video streaming, hosting and publishing platform – Streaming Publisher, provides customers with cost effective tools for encoding, managing, indexing, and publishing content to the Internet or virtually any mobile device. To date, almost half of the Fortune 1000 companies and 78% of the Fortune 100 CEOs and CFOs have used Onstream Media’s services. Select Onstream Media customers include Dell, GE Capital, Georgetown University, IRS, KPMG, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, PR Newswire and Shareholder.com (NASDAQ).
Webcasting ServicesWith Onstream Media’s Visual Webcaster, producing information-rich, professional webcasts is simple and cost-effective. Create dynamic presentations right from your Internet browser with pre-designed themes and incorporate multiple media, such as streaming video, audio, graphics, HTML, presentation documents and more.
With Visual Webcaster you can:
- Reach audiences of all sizes economically and efficiently
- Customize your presentation to match your corporate brand
- Combine live and pre-recorded audio or video with PowerPoint®
- Deliver your broadcast in Flash, Silverlight™, or Windows Media™ to all mobile devices/platforms, such as iOS (iPhone), Androids and tablets.
- Conduct real-time surveys and polls
- Generate webcast analytics and intelligence
- Share your content via Facebook™, Twitter™ and LinkedIn™
Pre-Event SupportWe assign an event team to work closely with you to ensure seamless operation throughout every aspect of your event – from upfront discovery and speaker training to event facilitation and post-event marketing. Your Event Manager will facilitate and oversee everything for you, including on-site preparation, camera crews, lighting, audio equipment and more. Our end-to-end production and technical management goes a step further and even includes:
- Event and registration customization
- Pre-event end-to-end testing and rehearsal
- Full in-house video production and editing
- On-site certified Web technicians
- Logistics coordination
- Portable encoding and transmission equipment
- Optional satellite and fiber downlinks
- End user helpdesk support